This *FAST-UP* system will lift the rear of the bike in about 1 second, instead of the 12-15 seconds that most tankless systems takes to lift. Our NEW basic (tankless) rear system with larger compressor in 2020 lifts in around 10 seconds.
DIRTY AIR Complete *FAST-UP* rear kit. Redesigned for optimum performance, reliability and ease of install. This new system includes a larger tank with built-in manifold, along with larger compressor and also includes a safety valve. System also includes a stainless steel braided airline to connect the compressor to the tank, making an ultra-durable, extremely easy connection. Valving built into the tank cuts down on installation time and leak points. Plus, the larger tank gives you more lifts and allows for easy expansion to front air in the future.
- For all Harley touring models.
- Allows you to lower your bike 2 to 3 inches with all of the air released, and air it up to stock ride height for a smooth ride in about 1 second.
- DIRTY AIR shocks are designed and built specifically for Harley touring models, they are not a universal shock modified to fit your bike.
- Includes our exclusive black standard air compressor which is compact, powerful and very reliable. This newer, larger compressor is perfectly suited to fill the tank in this system very efficiently. This is the same compressor used in our fast front & rear systems, built to perform well while standing the test of time on your motorcycle.
- Custom built stainless steel tank to resist corrosion that includes mounting brackets to mount on the fender strut/saddlebag/fender support between the rear fender and saddlebag.
- Lift+dump valve manifold included, attached and pre-plumbed to the tank along with our stainless steel pressure switch for super easy installation.
- Tank mounts to the right side fender/saddlebag support, and compressor mounts to the left side fender/saddlebag support.
- System also includes compressor brackets to mount securely on the opposite side of the tank. Stainless steel leader hose connecting the compressor to the tank for extreme durability behind your tire.
* '14-Later Models with Boom Audio that includes stereo components inside the saddlebags will have fitment/clearance issues with saddlebag-mounted wire connectors, requiring re-routing of audio wires and connectors.
*On some models, antenna relocation or antenna bracket modification may be necessary.
*2009-2013 models with "classic" 4-hole tab welded to saddlebag support for saddlebag guards or fender filler panels will not fit without cutting the 4-hole tab off the saddlebag support. Also left side compressor bracket will not fit 2009-2013 cvo / screaming eagle models without modification.
*Please note the optional handlebar grip switch will not fit 2015-up Road Glide models.
*MRI electric center stand will not fit with bikes that have a cross-under exhaust pipe - that pipe will not allow the legs to fold up for riding.
Great product and easy to install
Easy system to install with most items are plug & play. Wiring is also simple with there easy to follow instructions. I’ve only rode my bike once since I installed the air ride and every thing is working as it should. Can’t really tell if it has improved my the ride or not guess cause I hadn’t drove it enough yet. I do like the system and how easy it was to install.
Great product! The instruction book is spot on. I was able to knock this out myself in a few hours. (Taking breaks in between steps). The ride quality is far superior over stock. And you can't bet the cool factor and stares you get when you lower the bike. Highly recommended.
Love this upgrade nice product