For HD 1998 & Up Touring models.
Everything you need for front and rear fast air:
- Stainless steel tank with 4-valve manifold attached, default design built with brackets to mount underneath the left saddle bag, hidden by stretched bags.
- Other option allows tank with 4-valve manifold to mount to the right side fender support.
- Includes DIRTY AIR rear shocks, with polyurethane bushings and push lock fittings installed for 5/32" tubing.
- Option to upgrade to aluminum shocks, designed and built from the ground up to be the most reliable, most comfortable ride and best performing air shock available.
- Standard compressor mounted to fender support, optional large compressor can hang under right saddlebag or behind rear fender, available for tank under left bag option only.
- System runs 5/32" tubing to the front and rear suspension.
- Stock sized front wheels do not require bump stops, oversized front wheels usually require front fork bump stops depending on the neck/tree setup, wheel size, fender spacing, fairing, etc.
- System includes installation instructions, we do suggest professional installation but it is not necessary.
- Late model bikes with BOOM! Audio that includes large wire connectors that plug into the backs of the saddlebags will not allow proper installation of some of these air suspension components unless you re-route the audio wires and connectors.
*Please note that if you're running stock triple trees, or trees that re-use the factory fork cap bolt, you will need to add new fork caps to allow you to plumb air to your forks unless you want to drill and tap the factory fork caps - If you have aftermarket trees, you should have a drilled/tapped hole for an air fitting in your leg extensions, let us know what trees and wheel size you have or what size the threaded hole is (varies by manufacturer) so we can get you exactly what you need.
*'14-Later Models with Boom Audio that includes stereo components inside the saddlebags will have fitment/clearance issues with saddlebag-mounted wire connectors, requiring re-routing of audio wires and connectors
*2009-2013 models with "classic" 4-hole tab welded to saddlebag support for saddlebag guards or fender filler panels will not fit the tank or compressor without cutting the 4-hole tab off the saddlebag support or replacing with a standard saddlebag support.
*2014-2016 HD Touring models use the factory fork springs. New springs are not required or included for those years unless requested due to replacing aftermarket lowering springs.
*On some models, antenna relocation or antenna bracket modification may be necessary.
*Fender support mounted tank/compressor will not fit with 2014-up rear fender strut filler lights or filler panels
*Please note, with front+rear air, the frame of the bike will sit low enough that the stock kickstand (or even a lowered kickstand) will not allow the bike to lean over far enough to rest securely. An electric center stand is highy recommended for bikes with front+rear air
*Optional handlebar grip switch will not fit 2015-up Road Glide models due to anti-rotation pin/hole in stock handlebars. Aftermarket bars work as long as they are not 2015-up Road Glide specific.
*Front parts will not work on inverted front ends like new 2023 CVO models
Everything fit really nice and took me one full day for the install for front and back. I did have a small hiccup on the order and they get it set straight very fast and easily.
High quality product and easy to install.