These Triple Trees offer 7" of rake while maintaining 7" of trail when using a 23" wheel for the ultimate in handling. No frame modifications necessary!
- They are designed to work with 23" and 21" wheels only (stock diameter wheels will not handle correctly)
- 21" wheels provide 6-1/8" of trail.
- Triple Trees are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and then finished in black anodize.
- Each kit includes top and bottom tree, pressed in Steel Stem, lower Fork Bearing and Travel Limiters.
- Batwing style Fairings maintain stock position and does not require angled headlight wedges or special brackets to properly adjust headlights. When using 23" front wheels on Road Glide models, Fairing Bracket 20-376 or 20-377 is recommended for increased fairing clearance
- Available for models with 49mm forks
- 1997-2013 FLT
- 2014-Up FLT
- The larger the wheel, the less fork travel. Always check lower tree to fender clearance. For 2014, we have added travel limiters.